1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backups" Icon.
3. Under "Full Backup", click on the "Download a Full Website" button.
4. From the dropdown menu, select the backup destination as "Home" and enter your email address in the e-mail filed so that you can receive notification when the backup is complete.
After the cPanel backup is completed, you will receive notification and the backup will be available for download under the "Available Backups To Download" list on the Full backup page.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
How to create an FTP Account in cPanel?
You can use your cPanel username and password to access all folders and files via FTP. However,...
How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an "Unlimited" FTP Quota but also want...
How to Delete an FTP User account from cPanel?
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...
How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...