1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backups" Icon.
3. Under "Full Backup", Click on "Download a Full Website " button
4. From Dropdown menu, Select Backup destination to "Remote FTP Server", In Email filed enter your email address.
In "FTP Filed" you will need to fill in the details of your FTP IP address or domain name, username, etc.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
FTP Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Directory: Remote Directory of your FTP Server like /home/ftpuser/backupfolder/
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the "Generate" button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon. 3....
How to Download Backup of Home Directory, MySQL or E-mail Only?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon. 3....