How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
Was this answer helpful?
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...
Email Account Forwarders:Step 1: Login to your cPanel account.Step 2: In the "Mail" Section of...
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...