Are you looking to improve the SEO of your Prestashop website? If so we have compile 10 tips that you can start implementing today to improve your site’s SEO. As we all know SEO is the foundation to more traffic, which more traffic leads to more sales!
- Target your meta titles for each page and what is on the page
- Meta descriptions do not help ranking, but they do help click through rate. Create ones people will want to click on
- Use friendly URLs with your shop
- Consider converting your site to using SSL on all pages, it is now a ranking factor
- Benchmark your sites speed as well, site speed is a ranking factor now
- If you use a feed for your products, rewrite all of the content or you will have a hard time ranking against the other people using the same feed
- Have a blog on your site and write content for it regularly, content is king now says Google
- Fresh content. Changing out content on your landing pages will help your ranking
- Actively post to you social media accounts
- Use category descriptions and images
These simple tips should at least start to help the ranking of your site. I would use them as a starting place to for your site SEO and build from there.
Was this answer helpful?
Prestashop has a variety of settings that can be tweaked in order to increase your site's speed....
Why would you need to reset a PrestaShop module? Sometimes accidents happen and modules get...
When your PrestaShop website has a blank screen or a 500 internal server error, you can debug it...
You might want to use specific Prestashop Modules for specific devices, so that you can better...
After successfully installing an SSL certificate on your site, Click on the General section under...