How to Create Account Level Filter in cPanel to Fight Spam?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create Account Level Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section, click on "Account-Level Filtering" Icon.
3. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button.
4. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
5. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
6. Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message".
7. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see...
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Mail" section click on "User-Level Filtering" Icon....
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that...