1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Software and Services" section, click on "Softaculous" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Blogs" category. Click on it and then click on the "Ghost" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
- Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
- Data Directory: Leave this as it is.
- Database Name: You can leave this as it is.
- CRON Job: Leave this as it is.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.
Once the installation is complete, Softaculous will show the admin URL of your Ghost Blog.