How to Create "User Level" Fitler in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create User Level Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Mail" section, click on "User-Level Filtering" Icon.
3. Under "Filters by Users", You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on "Manage Filters" next to the appropriate one.
4. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button
5. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
6. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
7. Under "Actions" list select "Discard Message"
8. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that...
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can see...
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Mail" section click on "User-Level Filtering" Icon....